Thursday, 22 November 2007

Thursday - and hotter

Yep today was a scorcher, but luckily I was hidden under the protective arms of Myers, just below a skylight drop from the second floor. Little bit of a breeze, plenty of shade - I'm getting it sussed I tell you. Massive school groups dropped by today, so became utterly confused by multiple questions coming from all five windows at once. It's a bit like being on one of those tv game shows where you don't really know what the rules are, then suddenly it's all over and you're left with the Coronation tea-towel and Gunsu knife set.

Here are a bunch of pics of some kids whom I promised I'd put their pictures up on the site. Top marks go to Hollywood school because when I started singing 'Hollywood' in a fake Barry Manilow voice no-one blinked an eyelid. Perhaps LA doesn't have the instant recognition that it used to have any more. Or perhaps Hollywood school has plenty of people singing and dancing in it's own school grounds to be even need to compete with its poor American cousins.




And meanwhile I managed to get in the thick of Christmas shoppers - not sure if they figured out what the hell I was doing there, although I did have a very full mail box at the end of the day. Some random shots taken of passers by...





Top contender for shot of the day - I have a large MMouse followership it appears.

This guy is from Belgium, he's been to see me a few times over the week and wanted to say goodbye before he leaves tomorrow. Bon Voyage.